Thursday, December 05, 2013

Chatter box.

Our son's Boy Scout troop is in the midst of a huge recycling project. They had 10,000 pop cans donated to them and need to sort the cans in order to turn them in for cash. We have been helping the troop in the evening. This has been a good way to get to know the other parents in the troop. Last night we sorted cans with a mother who also happens to be a music teacher. She was also a chatter bug. I now know more about the rock n roller cart at wwbw than I ever wanted to know. She told me all about what it is like to teach middle school students to play instruments and put together an orchestra performance. My husband found it very funny to watch me listen to her because he knows that I could care less about music and don't have musical bone in my body. At least she helped pass the time and seemed to be enjoying herself.

No comments: