Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quiet...

It is that time of year when school is starting up again. This has been a crazy week in our neighborhood. It seems like all the kids and teenagers are having one last hurrah before school starts. last night I could have sworn I was listening to someone play a seymour duncan at Musician's Friend as opposed to laying in my bed. It really was as if I was standing in a store listening to people test out instruments. I guess these particular kids wanted the world to know they are taking music lessons and are proud of themselves. I personally wouldn't care if they were playing during daylight hours, but I prefer quiet in the middle of the night as opposed to musical rifts and jam sessions. At least school starts very soon and this will be done soon.

No comments: