Friday, October 12, 2012

Off season...

I love shopping at the end of a season because the deals are so plentiful. Right now is a great time to shop for summer gear like flip flops or discount pool parts.  I found a bunch of sunscreen and bug spray for next to nothing the other day. Another thing I like to buy at this time of year is water toys for the kids. For pennies I find great toys that are virtually disposable because they cost so little. If the kids leave them behind at the beach I don't feel as bad as if I spent a ton of money on them. When winter is over I will be shopping for things like gloves, sleds, and hats. Bargains abound if you are willing to wait for the right time of year to shop. I try to keep a list of when things go on sale in order to remember when to shop for certain things. 

No comments: