Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So Very Organized...

My husband is a man who is very organized and has certain rituals that keep him this way. Every night before bed he picks out the clothes he is going to wear in the morning and puts everything in the bathroom. He lays out his watch, keys, pocket knife, and wallet. These are items that he has carried with him for the entire twenty years we have been married. There have been times when I have considered getting him something like a new Texas Tech Wallet but I know he wouldn't use it. He likes things a certain way and as long as something is still usable he doesn't care how old it is. I used to laugh at his little routines but after all these years I have come to appreciate his habits. It would be weird to go in the bathroom at night and not see his stuff laid out on the sink. 

No comments: