Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wedding?

My younger brother is going to be coming home in a couple of weeks. He has been hinting that he has some important news to share with the family. My secret hope is that he and his girlfriend will be announcing their intention to wed. For so very long I have hoped that he would find someone to share his life with and she is a perfect match for him. I would take great joy in contributing to their wedding in any way I could. My husband has already promised a bachelor party complete with pool tables and swisher sweet cigars. We are likely getting ahead of ourselves in planning to celebrate his wedding but it is fun to envision a long happy future for them. My brother is almost forty and has right to find his soul mate. Until, he quite by chance, met his girlfriend I honestly believed he would live his life as a bachelor. His personality is such that he would never settled for just anyone to share his life but promised himself that he would hold out for true love. My hope is that he has at long last found it. 

No comments: