Friday, February 17, 2012

Love...

My younger brother has never been in a serious relationship until last year. Quite by accident he met a lovely woman and they are now head over heels for each other. Given that my brother is 36 years old you can imagine how happy our family is for him. What is awesome is that this woman shares most of his interests. They are constantly going on hiking and camping trips together. She has even camped in the snow with him. That is a sign of true love in my opinion! It wouldn't surprise me to get an announcement in the coming months that they will be getting married. It should be easy to find them the perfect gift given their wide range of interests. I can imagine my brother registering for gifts like bike racks at cracksandracks.com as opposed to someplace like a department store. They are the type of couple who would want gifts they will really use as opposed to things that will just sit around collecting dust. I am just thrilled that he has someone in his life who brings him as much joy as she does. 

No comments: