Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Our classroom...

My youngest son has a friend over to play yesterday. This friend is also home schooled which always makes for a fun visit. It is interesting to see how our children relate to one another. The mother of this child stayed and chatted during the playdate and remarked at how I had my "classroom" set up. I don't have anything special for our workspace like a studio trends desk at WWBW or other special desk. What we do have is one long desk that extends from wall to wall in our dining room. This allows us to keep all our computers in one place and out in the open. I like being able to see what my children are doing during the school day. We have tried a number of set-ups, but this one works best for us. I know the kids would like to keep their computers in their rooms, but I see that being a huge distraction during the school day.

No comments: