Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Almost Six!

Today I sent out invitations for my youngest son's sixth birthday party. I cannot believe that he going to be that old already. I seems like only yesterday we were changing his first diaper at the hospital and storing stuff on the  overbed table. Now he is riding a bike and playing video games. He wants to have his birthday party at a local beach area which should be really nice. I love having these types of parties outdoors. The beach provides all the entertainment the children need and cleaning up is always super simple. My oldest son was born in December so we have no choice but to have a party at our home. My little guy is already compiling a list of things he hopes to get for his birthday and exactly what type of cake he wants. It should be an easy party to plan which is how I like it!

No comments: